Payment: You pay us for the firearm, not your dealer. Your dealer typically will charge you a transfer fee - this is to cover the time and paperwork required by the firearms dealer to legally transfer the firearm from their shop to you - the new owner. We accept payment in the form of credit card, cashier's check, money order, or personal check (personal checks require a wait to clear)

Federal Firearms License (FFL): We cannot ship a firearm directly to you, but we can ship to any dealer in your state with a valid FFL.

Here is how to do arrange a shipment:

  1. Find a licensed dealer in your area.
  2. Contact the dealer and ask if they will receive a firearm for transfer from another store.
  3. If they do transfers find out their policy on transferring firearms.
  4. If you agree to their policy, arrange a Firearm Transfer with the dealer. (We do not contact the dealer to arrange a transfer.)
  5. If you have questions about the transfer process on their end, ask them.
  6. Give them our email address or mailing address (PO BOX 1514, Alma, AR 72921), where they can send a copy of their FFL.
  7. Once you have arranged the transfer, send us the dealer's business name (the name on the license) so we will know where to ship your order. You can tell us the dealer's name by typing it in the comments section of your order.Any gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them. Your dealer may charge you for the Firearm Transfer. The charge is between you and your dealer.

To speed up your order, write your Name, the gun, and the FFL name on any correspondence you send us; send any paperwork together in one envelope if possible.

It is best to find a dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. If you need assistance finding a dealer in your area, please let us know.

If you have any problems or special circumstances, please email and we will address your concerns.